Jeep North Editions Arrive for Winter
Jeep has introduced the North Editions of Jeep Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler in time to tackle the toughest winter driving conditions.
As the bitter cold of winter moves into much of the country, Jeep is delivering new North Edition models of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, with legendary 4×4 capability and a host of standard content to tackle frosty commutes.
Canadian pricing for the Jeep North Package is $2,495 on Gladiator Overland, $2,995 on Wrangler Sahara and $3,495 on Grand Cherokee Laredo.
“When winter weather hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America.
“Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to easily tackle winter, and our new North Editions add features and technology to make winter driving even more of a pleasure.”
Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler equipped with the new North Edition package are available for sale and order through local Jeep dealers. Standard features include:
• All-weather Jeep 4×4 capability with brake lock differential, anti-lock brakes and traction control
• All-season or all-terrain tires for severe snow conditions and winter traction performance
• Heated front seats and steering wheel
• Remote start system
• Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen navigation and SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
• All-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
• Power heated mirrors
• Tow hooks
• Jeep Trail Rated kit (tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, safety kit)