Chevy Camaro Introduces Accessories and Performance Parts
Chevrolet has developed a broad range of Camaro accessories and performance parts designed to enhance personalization and driving fun. Chevy Introduces Camaro Accessories and Performance Parts
As the all-new Gen Six Camaro rolls into showrooms this fall, Chevrolet is matching its introduction with performance parts and accessories available immediately from Chevy dealers. From performance air intake and exhaust systems, to lowering kits and even performance Brembo® brake systems, the lineup is designed to offer customers choices for distinguishing their new Camaros on the street and making the most of its capability on the track.
As the all-new Gen Six Chevy Camaro rolls into showrooms this fall, Chevrolet is matching its introduction with accessories and performance parts that enable greater personalization and driving fun.
From performance air intake and exhaust systems, to lowering kits, ground-effects packages, spoilers and even performance Brembo brake systems, the lineup is designed to offer customers choices for distinguishing their new Camaros on the street and making the most of the cars’ performance capabilities.
The roster of 2016 Camaro performance parts includes:
- Performance exhaust – Kits will be available late this year for Camaro SS with the LT1 V8 and Camaro LT with the 3.6-litre V6.
- Suspension lowering kits – Incorporating higher-rate front and rear coil springs, along with specifically tuned struts and shocks, theses kits are designed to provide an integrated package that provides an aggressive stance by lowering the vehicle up to 0.8 in (20 mm), while optimizing ride quality and vehicle performance. Ride Control. They will be available in early 2016.
- Brembo performance front brake package (four-piston calipers) – Developed as an upgrade for Camaro LT models with the 2.0-litre Turbo and 3.6-litre V6 engines, this kit features Brembo® four-piston aluminum calipers in red with performance brake pads and 13.6 in. x 1.2 in. (345 mm x 30 mm) vented and slotted Duralife rotors – the same size as the Camaro SS.
- Brembo performance front brake package (six-piston calipers) – Developed for the enthusiast looking for ultimate braking performance while maintaining street drivability. This Brembo front brake system features six-piston monoblock aluminum calipers in red with performance brake pads and two-piece, 14.6 in. x 1.3 in. (370 mm x 34 mm) vented and slotted Duralife rotors (cast-iron braking rings with aluminum hats).
- Performance air intake – This kit, available in early 2016, helps reduce air restriction and includes a reusable open-element air filter, a sealed compartment with all the necessary installation hardware for the Camaro SS with the LT1 V8.
- Engine covers – These stylish, easily installed covers give the Camaro engine a show-quality appearance. They will be available by the end of the year in red, blue or black for the V8 and V6 engines and a cover for the 2.0-litre Turbo engine is planned as well.
These performance parts complement a full line of Camaro accessories including wheels, exterior and interior enhancements and graphics packages.
RELATED: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro World Reveal